The PITCH ePortfolio module
Employability has become a key factor in business education, and has turned into an important aspect of student recruitment, rankings and accreditations. The PITCH ePortfolio module provides a platform to strengthen the link between the student, the institution and the professional world.
Certify all students’ learning goals and outcomes including transcripts, internships, and the diploma, all in a digital passport.
- Define the skills and competencies students acquire during the completion of any given program of study.
- Provide support to students in the development of a career path.
- Validate and certify all the students’ learning achievements.
- Reviews progress made during the completion of any academic program.
- Ability to request transcripts, references and certificates which can be uploaded to your ePortfolio.
- Assess where your acquired skill set stands in comparison to the requirements of your potential dream job (s).
The professional world:
- Attain a list of all potential candidates for internships and professional positions.
- Easily compare candidates based on the skills required for the position/internship by reviewing their ePortfolio for in-depth and certified information.
- Connects you directly to the most promising candidates.
The ePortfolio builder:
- The ePortfolio builder is an easy-to-use tool that allows students to quickly generate ePortfolios without any IT knowledge.
- Simply select the sections you would like to include, documents to be uploaded (e.g. transcripts or certificates), a color-scheme, and any other design elements to complete your ePortfolio.
- Students can create as many ePortfolios as they desire in order to customize each version for different job or internship applications.