Managing faculty effectively requires data from various sources within the university – from ERPs and student management systems to research repositories and more. Our faculty management module functions as your central hub to manage all faculty data in one place and leverage the data based on your specific reporting, ranking, and accreditation requirements.
Manage all the information of your faculty (CV, research) for internal reporting as well as accreditations (AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, etc.).
Never lose track of your faculty activities
- Collect faculty activities, competencies, achievements, teaching evaluations, and intellectual contributions
- Keep faculty data up-to-date by pulling from sources such as research repositories, ERPs, HR systems and more
- Create annual faculty review reports showcasing their activities and accomplishments
- Set-up promotion and tenure processes across your faculty including committees and key milestones
- Analyze key metrics per campus, department, or discipline in configurable reports for strategic decision making
Managing faculty CVs – the smart way!
- A fully customizable CV template adapted to your institution’s design requirements.
- Review a CV’s latest update at any time.
- Set up automated workflows to remind faculty to update their data.
- Delegate the management of faculty CVs to other network users.
- Export CVs in different versions in both, PDF or Word formats.
Unlocking a plethora of potential analysis options on your faculty’s intellectual contributions!
Analyze your faculty’s research output against any national or international research ranking (e.g. ABDC, ABS, FT, and many more)
Get an overview of all forthcoming publications per faculty member, department, or discipline
Define your impact categories, link them with the UNSDGs and showcase the impact of your faculty
Manage all your faculty’s research projects and link them with team members, corporate partners and resulting publications
Built-in validation processes – both manual (four-eyes principle) and automated – in place to support you in ensuring the quality of data
- Create all accreditation tables and statistics supported by your data in just a few clicks.
- Our modules are always in line with the latest accreditation standards, so you don’t have to worry about that!
- Provides a full audit trail for all the numbers and statistics included in your reports.
Faculty Qualification Rules – there’s no easier way!
- A built-in tool translates your AACSB qualification rules into a set of logical rules.
- Provides suggested initial qualifications for each faculty member (SA, PA, SP, IP) based on their activities’ data in the system’s archives.
- Qualification maintenance forecasting to aid faculty in keeping their status current and avoid any surprises during the accreditation process.
- Enables the analysis of faculty qualifications’ results in order to identify qualification rules that may not apply to a school’s faculty.