Frequently Asked Questions
The decision-making process for a faculty management system can raise several questions along the way. We will answer the most common ones below:
Which accreditations are supported by ACADEM?
ACADEM Core currently supports accreditation by AACSB, EQUIS, EPAS, AMBA, ABET, and HCÉRES. Additionally, the ACADEM AOL module is a dedicated solution for AACSB’s Assurance of Learning process.
Are you missing an accreditation that’s important to you? Contact us to discuss how we can provide support to achieve the national or regional accreditations you seek.
How can I connect existing databases / repositories?
Integration in a higher education information system landscape is crucial to avoid “silo solutions”. ACADEM includes Web Services able to connect to any other system which supports it – such as your ERP, student management system or research repository. We also offer connectors specifically for repositories such as Orcid, Symplectic, DIVA, and others. Data can also be imported and exported via flat files.
How much does ACADEM cost?
Is ACADEM GDPR compliant?
Can ACADEM be customized?
- Set up in any two languages – the most commonly used language is English, however, customers are using ACADEM also in German, French, Spanish, Arabic, and Chinese among other languages.
- Any field in the ACADEM solution can be renamed, hidden, labeled mandatory, or as read-only.
- You can add additional database fields to include all the information you require should the roughly 2,000 existing ones not be enough.
- Countless options to create custom reports whether for internal reporting purposes, review talks, Department of Education, or your national accreditations.
How does ACADEM get implemented?
- A comprehensive methodology guide is provided for each module.
- An experienced project manager will ensure you successfully implement any module or combination of.
- Training sessions designed to empower your team to fully leverage our solution as well as gain independence in the use of the system.
- The customer success team remains at your disposal after the implementation process is completed.