Enable all academic staff to maintain their individual CV’s up to date: career, degrees, intellectual contributions and more.
Managing faculty CVs – the smart way!
- A fully customizable CV template adapted to your institution’s design requirements.
- Review a CV’s latest update at any time.
- Set up automated workflows to remind faculty to update their data.
- Delegate the management of faculty CVs to other network users.
- Export CVs in different versions in both, PDF or Word formats.
Develops indicators to monitor the research activities of the institution & links all information with research groups, contracts & journal rankings.
Unlock a world of potential analytical options about your faculty’s intellectual contributions!
- Compare, analyze and benchmark your faculty’s research output in context with any national or international research ranking (e.g. ABDC, ABS, FT, and many more).
- Get an overview of all future publications per faculty member, department, or discipline at your academic institution.
- Manage all your faculty’s research projects and link them to team members, corporate partners as well as their published works.
- Built-in validation processes – both manual (four-eye principle) and automated – in place to ensure the quality of the data in your system.
This module can manage 7 accreditation processes at once, both national and international, including: AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, HCERES among others.
We do the math for you!
- Create all accreditation tables and statistics supported by your data in just a few clicks.
- Our modules are always in line with the latest accreditation standards, so you don’t have to worry about that!
- Provides a full audit trail for all the numbers and statistics included in your reports.
Faculty Qualification Rules – there’s no easier way!
- A built-in tool translates your AACSB qualification rules into a set of logical rules.
- Provides suggested initial qualifications for each faculty member (SA, PA, SP, IP) based on their activities’ data in the system’s archives.
- Qualification maintenance forecasting to aid faculty in keeping their status current and avoid any surprises during the accreditation process.
- Enables the analysis of faculty qualifications’ results in order to identify qualification rules that may not apply to a school’s faculty.
An unmatched number of supported accreditation standards: