Managing faculty workload can be cumbersome and becomes rapidly complex as faculty size increases – both full-time and adjunct. From managing the teaching load and research projects to administrative tasks, schools must ensure that faculty members comply with their contracts while leveraging their full professional potential.
Organize and document all the forthcoming activities of your faculty such as research, teaching and services.
Faculty workload under control
- Plan your faculty’s future teaching activities across all programs of study.
- Visualize any over- or underloads per faculty member based on contractual teaching loads.
- Document all additional activities, both research and administrative, to complete workload planning for the upcoming semester or academic year.
Workflows to efficiently manage the process
- A campaign manager allows schools to collect all necessary data in a systematic and structured way.
- Customize data collection for various faculty groups to differentiate, for instance, between full-time and adjunct faculty when needed.
- Planning faculty activities is easy whether it’s completed by the faculty member or by a designated person or team in the school.
- Allows various stakeholders including Deans, Department Heads, and faculty members to approve planned workloads.
A tailor made system to meet your needs
- Allocate points, teaching load reductions or a bonus for faculty taking on additional roles like that of department head or chair or vice dean.
- Roll over teaching overloads or underloads from previous to cycles to upcoming ones for consideration.
- Generate reports per faculty member, department, or faculty type for internal purposes.