The management of module syllabi among the various stakeholders in your academic institution including module owners, program managers, and academic directors can result in an email jungle. Files named “v13_final_v2_com3_final” can end up appearing in your system if not managed properly.
Supervise syllabi from initial development until publication including ILOs (Intented Learning Outcomes) management and the publishing of course catalogs.
A systematic approach to Syllabus management!
- Manage all syllabi across any program of study, from development to constant updates.
- An integrated archiving system which allows for versions management.
- Allows for various stakeholders such as program managers and module owners to simaltanously work on various aspects of the syllabi via a dedicated user management structure.
Everything you need in a Syllabus
- Add the Learning Goals and Objectives, module descriptions and required reading lists corresponding to every syllabus.
- Ability to list the course structure, guest lecturers and required resources too.
- Also describe the assessment forms and attach applicable policies to each syllabus.
- Manage teaching fees of faculty under contract by setting hourly rates and automatically receive the total amount.