The ACADEM Core Module
ACADEM has served more than 120 higher education institutions for the past eight years. Initially we offered three products: Faculty Management, Research Management, and Accreditations. As accreditation tables and reports heavily rely on faculty and research data, the bundle of these three modules to manage these areas is what is called ACADEM Core.
AACSB 2020 standards
Whether you’re still on the old or already on the new standards, ACADEM lets you create the tables either way based on your current accreditation status.
Enable all academic staff to maintain their individual CV’s up to date: career, degrees, intellectual contributions and more.
Managing faculty CVs – the smart way!
- A fully customizable CV template adapted to your institution’s design requirements.
- Review a CV’s latest update at any time.
- Set up automated workflows to remind faculty to update their data.
- Delegate the management of faculty CVs to other network users.
- Export CVs in different versions in both, PDF or Word formats.
- Compare, analyze and benchmark your faculty’s research output in context with any national or international research ranking (e.g. ABDC, ABS, FT, and many more).
- Get an overview of all future publications per faculty member, department, or discipline at your academic institution.
- Manage all your faculty’s research projects and link them to team members, corporate partners as well as their published works.
- Built-in validation processes – both manual (four-eye principle) and automated – in place to ensure the quality of the data in your system.
We do the math for you!
- Create all accreditation tables and statistics supported by your data in just a few clicks.
- Our modules are always in line with the latest accreditation standards, so you don’t have to worry about that!
- Provides a full audit trail for all the numbers and statistics included in your reports.
Faculty Qualification Rules – there’s no easier way!
- A built-in tool translates your AACSB qualification rules into a set of logical rules.
- Provides suggested initial qualifications for each faculty member (SA, PA, SP, IP) based on their activities’ data in the system’s archives.
- Qualification maintenance forecasting to aid faculty in keeping their status current and avoid any surprises during the accreditation process.
- Enables the analysis of faculty qualifications’ results in order to identify qualification rules that may not apply to a school’s faculty.